It has been seen that many people have no qualifications but interested in going abroad for a job to manage their day to day expenses. If you are jobless, Canada is providing a lot of opportunities for foreigners. Canada is well known for its easy immigration policies and a lot of people are moving to Canada due to its facilities.
PEPSI is such a famous company everyone loves to join. The good news is PepsiCo has required some warehouse workers on an urgent basis in Canada. Below are the details:
$18.50 per hour
The employee will be required to work on the following tasks:
- Manually loading & unloading
- Autonomous maintenance activity
- Maintaining proper housekeeping standards
- Operating Warehouse computer systems
- Gathering pallet boards
- Must attend warehouse meetings
- Full Case belt picking and placing
- Good salary benefits with a pension, and vacations.
- Great working environment
- A dynamic culture
- A great opportunity that will be impactful within your work.
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Preference will be given to those having previous operations experience (or similar). If not, you can apply too.
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities
- Good problem-solving skills
- Meet deadlines / targets
How to Apply?
Please click on the below link to apply for this job:
Disclaimer: Please note that we are neither providing these jobs nor we are taking any responsibility. Job Source is mentioned above & you can contact the job provider at your own risk. Thank you.